Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Location: Bury, Bolton, Leigh, Wigan
Fantastic opportunity for an electrical bias engineer to this spec ialist food manufacturer This business have expanded over the years and they are looking to create a robust management team and engineering team for the long term future of the business. The engineer will be a key part of the engineering team and with investment in the site will be involved in the installation of new equipment.
Skills required for Maintenance engineer:
- Good level of qualification as engineer
- Ideally engineer with FMCG experience/ fast moving background
- Experience of reactive and pre planned
- Ability for engineer to fault fin on PLC
- Engineer involved in installations
- Able to work Double days
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Opportunity to join a successful business with large manufacturing sites
- Investment in new equipment
- State of the art equipment
- Part of a rewarding business
- Investment in the engineering department
- Training and development opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
Commutable: Bury, Bolton, Leigh, Wigan
If this role sounds like it’s of interest, and you believe that you have the relevant skills/qualifications, please press the apply button below.
For further details, contact Emma Newbury at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.