RMS - Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for an Inventor Draughtsman on a Contract basis (minimum of 6 months) for a long established global Engineering organisation.
You will be producing from GA's/design instruction and check engineering drawings and/or associated fabrication details in line with Project/Contract Programme requirements.
Your duties will be but not limited to:
- Ensuring that the scope of work assigned together with all relevant specifications, codes, standards and procedures are fully understood.
- Ensuring all work progresses in accordance with current revisions of all documents and client drawings.
- Maintaining a record of all documents produced in accordance with the Company Quality Management System.
- Liaising with the assigned Design Engineer to ensure that all details comply with design specifications and or assistance or guidance in the interpretation of engineering specifications or instructions if required.
- Resolving any fabrication queries raised in the most expedient manner, ensuring that any modifications resulting are approved by the assigned Design Engineer if applicable.
- Producing and self-checking engineering drawing and/or associated fabrication details, material lists or bills of materials in accordance with the contract programme. Ensuring that any subsequent corrections, inclusions or alterations are implemented expediently and record changes together with engineering hours expended in the contract file.
- Capable of working effectively with minimum supervision when required.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years recent Inventor experience
- A minimum of 4 years draughting experience
- Strong AutoCAD Mechanical Software experience
- The ability to use Data Management Systems
- The ability to use Microsoft Office applications
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.