Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive / Manager, looking for a new role in a small but growing agency in London?
Do you possess strong experience in SEO, PPC and Google Analytics?
Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward thinking company with clients based all over the world?
If so, this could be the role for you......
Due to the business expanding, our client is looking for a proactive and client-focussed individual to join their growing team based in modern, bright offices in SE1.
With a creative and innovative mind, strong research skills, excellent communication skills and perhaps fluency in a second language, you will create and implement advanced PPC strategies, conduct extensive keyword research, recommend changes to website architecture and regularly communicate with clients regarding campaigns and projects.
Key responsibilities in this Digital Marketing Manager role will include:
- Day to day management of paid media campaigns and ongoing optimisation of paid campaigns to ensure best results
- Creating and implementing advanced PPC strategies
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content etc. to improve search visibility
- Communicating with clients on the status, timelines, budget and deliverables of campaigns and projects including
- performance reporting and competitive intelligence analysis
- Supporting the team on SEO projects
- Participating in new client acquisition
- Providing PPC and SEO training to clients
Key skills and experience required to fulfill this role include:
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing (3 years+ preferably)
- Previous experience in implementation and management of paid media programs and SEO
- Indepth knowledge of tools such as Google AdWords
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure, deliver to deadlines and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Creative, innovative, professional and dynamic nature
- Graduate level education
- Fluency in more than one language would be beneficial
If you feel you've got what it takes to join this great company, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE - Digital Marketing Manager'
Thank you for reading this Digital Marketing Manager job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.