Maintenance Engineer - Redditch
My client based in Redditch are a specialist manufacturing business. After experiencing a steady growth pattern, they are now looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their Engineering Department.
As the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Plan and implement new scheduled maintenance
- Prioritise reactive breakdowns on a range of machinery including presses and CNC machine tools
- Carry out PLC fault finding
- Promote Continuous Improvements
- Management of spares
- Liaise and manage on site contractors
- Comply with health and safety procedures and legislation
The successful Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically Bias
- PLC Fault Finding skills
- Press Maintenance experience
- Continuous Improvement knowledge
This opportunity would be working Monday to Friday on standard days with an early finish on Fridays. You would be earning between £36,000 - £37,000. There is a call out rota with this position which covers the weekend.