Mechanical Engineer - FMCG
Mechanical Engineer (FMCG) - Taunton - £29 - 31k plus Overtime
My client is a leading FMCG manufacturer in their field. They have a number of sites throughout the uk and are currently looking to recruit a FMCG Mechanical Engineer for their site near Taunton.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will be working as part of a team of 10 engineers and enjoy carrying out all aspects of engineering.
My client has a low staff turnover and so the successful engineer will be looking to join a company that looks after its staff and offers a "long term" career.
Key skills required for the role include;
- Previous experience in a similar role in FMCG or similar production unit
- Recognised engineering qualification - ONC or above in mechanical discipline or "time served"
- Proven technical knowledge and experience
- Proven problem solver / innovator
- "Self starter" / proactive and ability to set and prioritise workloads
- Computer literate
The role is a rotating shift, 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday. The salary that they are paying is up to £31,000 including shift allowance. Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half
This role would suit a candidate seeking who is seeking a role similar to a Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Production Engineer or a Shift Engineer
If you are an experienced engineer, then apply now
If this role is of interest or you require further information on the role then please do not hesitate to contact us