Robert Half are looking to recruit an experienced, and immediately available, Accounts Assistant on a temporary contract for our Huddersfield-based client. Initially scheduled to last 6 months, the successful applicant will be responsible for undertaking a variety of accounts based tasks and there could be the opportunity for this role to become permanent should it suit both parties.
As the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Sales Ledger duties - processing invoices and credits, posting and matching cash receipts and dealing with customer queries
- Internal ledger duties- processing numbers on internal system, daily payment runs, weekly reporting and reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger - Registering expense invoices, processing purchase invoices, checking statements
- Administration duties - dealing with incoming mail, managing stationary levels, reception duties, arranging flight and accommodation
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- Experience within an Accounts Assistant role is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Highly professional manner
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
Salary & Benefits This is a role perfect for a graduate or equivalent who is looking to progress their career as the company help provide training and experience.
- This is a Temporary to position paying £9ph starting ASAP
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.