Assessor – Childcare
Location: North London
Salary: £26-28k + Excellent benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing training provider!
This is a successful and progressive business delivering apprenticeships across a range of business sectors. Due to a number of significant contract wins this company is expanding their team of childcare apprenticeship assessors.
You will be required to deliver the whole apprenticeship framework in Childcare – CYPW L2 & Early Years Workforce L3
This is a field-based role and you will be visiting learners in their workplaces across the region.
Ideally we are looking for applicants who can also deliver STLS – Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools (however this is not essential)
Applicants must have:
• NVQ L2 or L3 in occupational area for assessment
• Minimum D32/33 or A1 qualification
• A relevant teaching award (PTLLS minimum)
• Experience of completing whole awards with candidates within agreed timescales
• Competent IT and communication skills
• Experience of completing Individual Learning Plans and conducting learner progress reviews
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
Hours of work: 37.5 per week 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday