The SF Group is recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a business in Castle Donington on a permanent basis. The business are a large sized organisation and this is a new position due to company growth. The role reports in to the Management Accountant.
This role will support the commercial finance function in its responsibility for driving business performance through the provision of high quality management information and business support to the operations and commercial functions.
- Month end accounting, accruals/prepayments etc.
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce Variance Analysis reports and communicate effectively with cost centre managers
- Reconciliation, Consolidation, and Analysis of data
- Verify and update costing models
- Asset and Stock Depreciation Calculation
- Ensure all 3rd party invoicing is on time and in line with agreed contracts
- Monitor spending on company credit cards ensuring controls adhered to
- Monitor commercial deals to ensure they are in line with budget
- Participate in and drive process improvements
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support the Finance Manager and Management Accountant with ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant will have:
- Accounting and Finance Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, primarily in Excel
- Prioritises workload to ensure everything is completed to the agreed standard
- Attention to detail, and tenacity to handle large volumes of complex data and break down into component parts
- Methodical approach to problem solving
The company is offering an attractive salary along with study support.