Job Title: Paediatric Audiologist
Part Time: 30 hours per week
The Bupa Cromwell hospital is a large internationally renowned private hospital in the heart of Kensington, London. We have established a reputation for innovation and are continually investing in the world's most advanced diagnostic and treatment technologies. Patients choose to come to us from our local area, throughout the UK, and more than 100 other countries . Our well reputed and long established audiology department offers a comprehensive range of advanced adult, paediatric and vestibular diagnostic tests. We have several in-house ENT Consultants, audiological physicians and in-house GPs who refer patients to us.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic audiologist who can demonstrate flexibility and commitment in this permanent part-time position.
- Routine paediatric testing using Play/Performance Audiometry, Visual Reinforcement Audiometry and Tympanometry.
- Based on experience the successful candidate may also be considered to carry out more specialist testing such as Otoacoustic emissions, Auditory Brain Stem Response testing and Vestibular assessment.
We can offer:
- Training in specialist tests such as ABR and vestibular diagnostic tests.
- A commitment to professional development.
- An opportunity to work in a clinic that offers specialist tests in both Adult and Paediatrics.
The hours for this position are Monday - Thursday (9am-5pm). Additional working hours will also be offered to cover annual leave or evening clinics if necessary.
The applicant should possess a BSc (Hons) in audiology or an equivalent qualification, and have at least a year's experience in paediatric testing.