Job Title: SEO Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
My client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SEO Executive. Working within a marketing team of 15 people, your role will be to audit accounts, understand the customer journey and improve the organic search ranking of the organisation.
- Execute SEO strategies to improve performance and online presence
- Use a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings, regularly monitoring and improving website performance
- On-site technical SEO including keyword search, technical audits and micro formatting
- Minimum of 2 years SEO experience working in a fast paced digital team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, York, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are 'better placed' to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.