Permanent Staff Nurse vacancies - Lincoln - up to £17p/h + Benefits
Leading Elderly Care Provider - Day or Night Duty
WR Health & Social Care is working with an established elderly care provider, with a small portfolio of homes across the country, and one of their nursing homes in Lincoln is looking for a number of passionate, dedicated Staff Nurses to join the team on a permanent basis.
This position offers a fantastic salary on top of competitive benefits and genuine career progression, and is available immediately.
The home cares for up to 50 individuals with elderly care needs over several floors, as well as those with Dementia or a physical disability, complete with the latest facilities and fittings. The home enjoys a fantastic reputation for not only its dedication to holistic patient care, but also its commitment to staff development and satisfaction. It has been rated Good by the CQC, illustrating the high standards of care delivered here.
To be considered for this position, you should be an Registered General Nurse with experience in elderly and dementia care, ideally within the nursing home setting. You should have a clear NMC PIN, and be able to provide satisfactory professional references and DBS check.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £17p/h
- Permanent contract of work on full/part-time days or nights
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Company pension
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training and career development
- Supportive and hardworking management team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.