Oncology Nurse Adviser
Oncology Nurse Advisor - Salford Quays
Looking to spend more time with your patients? Looking for flexibility?
Patients are your priority - minimal time restraints. You will be working to support the implementation and case management for our customers requiring Oncology services. Your role will be to enable and empower the customer to make the best and most appropriate use of health care services and support to obtain treatment and to coach and them in order to make informed health choices.
A fixed location and flexible working hours between 8am-8pm at our Salford Quays offices means we offer an excellent work life balance. Full or Part time opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you will have NMC registration and be at a NHS Band 5 or Band 6 within the oncology area. You should also have experience working in a relevant environment such an acute hospital or chemotherapy treatment setting. Ideally you will also have a relevant post graduate qualification. Good interpersonal and organizational skills are expected
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CDP
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Free onsite gym and subsidised staff restaurant
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
If you'd like to play your part in BUPA's success story, then join us today.
For additional information or questions please contact me on or call .