Functional Skills Tutor
We have an opportunity for a part-time Functional Skills tutor to join an Outstanding Training provider. As a Functional skills tutor you will be supporting students aged 16-18 achieve their functional skills qualifications in both, Maths and English, ICT up to Level 2. We are looking for a Functional skills tutor that can motivate and inspire our students to achieve their full potential whilst on our programme. You must have previous teaching experience and be able to work with students that are challenging at times and some will have moderate learning difficulties. If you feel that you would like the opportunity to work for an outstanding training organisation and support and motivate young people, please apply. The salary will be Pro-Rota depending on the hours and days worked.
- Relevant Functional Skills or Maths and English Experience.
- A Minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Full Teaching Qualifications i.e. Cert Ed, C&G7407 ,CTTLS,DTTLS
- ICT L2
- L3 English and/or Maths with at least L2 in second subject.
- Excellent Classroom management skills.