A well-established automotive manufacture, who has a very busy workload, is recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to work within a large team based in Coventry. They are looking for a confident Credit Control who is used managing a large ledger, while working in a thriving environment. You must be organised, analytical and excellent at managing working relationships with clients.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working as a Credit Controller or as a trainee
- Used to chasing debt via phone, meetings and emails
- Be comfortable and confident with all aspects of the Credit Control function
- Have a calm and collected manner, being able to work well under pressure and make sound business judgements
- Be a stable and reliable worker, as you will be trusted to manage your own workload and ensure operations run smoothly
In return, you will:
- Work in an accessible, convenient location, which is close to amenities and has on-site parking
- A great chance to experience a full credit control position
- Have the opportunity to work within a small, friendly and supportive team
- Be provided with an excellent benefits package, including the opportunity to work flexibly if required
- Have the opportunity for the role to become permanent, subject to performance
This role is perfect for someone with a few years of Credit Control experience and who is looking to work for a stable company that offers a great opportunity. If this is the role that you have been searching for, please do not hesitate to apply.