Global PR Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Global PR Manager
Salary £50 000 - 60 000
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a PR Manager?
Do you have experience in Corporate PR and Crisis Management?
Do you have an unquenchable passion for video games?
Do you have a proven track record in delivering first class communications campaigns for video games or entertainment?
If this is you then I have a fantastic opportunity for you. After the last 3 years of exceptional growth, my client who is one of the leading UK’s Independent Games Developer is looking to recruit a Senior Global PR Manager
Within this role, you will be:
Working alongside the Brand Director to maximise the awareness of the products they offer by driving innovative, consistent and effective global PR campaigns. This being a crucial time for my client they are looking for someone with the ability to hit the ground running.
Some of the main tasks within this role include:
- Working alongside the Brand Director Designate to Create and Roll Out Global PR and Events Strategies
- Raising the company's profile in the video game industry
- Evangelising product potential both internally and externally
- Minimum of three years’ experience at PR Manager Level
- Outstanding Time Management and Organisational Skills
- Experienced in strategic messaging and positioning
- Expert at developing and executing strategic and tactical communication plans
- Experienced in working in a multi-territory or global capacity.
- Games Industry Experience would be a bonus
In return my client is offering:
An opportunity to join an award-winning organisation with a starting salary of between £50 000 - £60 000 plus a fantastic benefits package.
Then get in touch with Chengi at Authentic Recruitment today!!
If you feel you need more information, please feel free to ring Chengi at Authentic Recruitment.
Authentic Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Authentic Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.