SALES MANAGER - LUXURY GOLF AND SPA RETREAT - SURREY
SALES MANAGER – LUXURY GOLF AND SPA RETREAT – SURREY
Are you from a Hotel, Leisure venue, Corporate or Event Sales background?
Are you currently in a pro-active / Business development role
Are you looking for a stand-alone “entrepreneurial” role?
Do you have a little black book of contacts?
The key focus for this stand-alone Sales Manager is the generation of revenue from the hotel rooms situated across the Estate. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for the set-up of the Sales strategy for Beaverbrook, including new business development, as well revenue and rate management to ensure the delivery of set sales targets. This role will work closely with the reservations, events and marketing team, as well as third parties and key brand partners.
PROFILE OF THE POSITION
You must be a self-starter, self motivated individual that thrives in achieving results.
Your mission will be to generate revenues across the Retreat (including: Rooms, Restaurants, Golf, Spa and Health Club).
You will be in charge to set-up the Sales Strategy, working closely with the Reservation, Event and Marketing team to promote the venue to right markets.
You will also act as Revenue Manager to ensure the maximization of rates and delivery of targets.
You must be self-motivated as the position is mainly stand-alone with support from the Senior management team. Although you will be based at the Retreat, local and national travel will be an entire part of your routine.
- Previous experience in a new opening is ideal (setting up the division)
- Proven track record within sales environment
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and un-pretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Functions best in a fast-paced environment, likes challenges and gets stuff done
- Ability to connect with people and bring relations and work to the next level
- Personality : fun to be around, good manners, genuine, smart, professional
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in using Microsoft office and computer applications
- Attention to detail
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience within a Business Development / Senior Sales role within the Hospitality Industry
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV