Permanent. £60-£65k. Stoke On Trent.
Experienced Cyber Security Manager required to join our nationwide Blue chip client on a permanent basis. The role of the Security Manager offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced information security management professional to join the company from the outset and shape the security function. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in security management and in the delivery of PCI DSS compliance. They will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels (including at CxO level) and have an enthusiasm for their field combined with a passion to learn.
The Security Manager will ensure all IT investments deliver appropriate security solutions to protect the business now and in the future. Ensuring that security is considered and addressed in all aspects of the business's operations and working methods and is intrinsic to company culture. As a key member in the IT management team the Security Manager will define the security strategy/roadmap and lead on the future vision of security.
- Build and manage the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and provide security governance.
- Manage security across the business and supply chain.
- Provide security leadership and act as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that security is considered and integrated into all solutions and processes whether technical, physical or procedural.
- Build, maintain and drive the security strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the security relationship with colleagues, partners and vendors and with security stakeholders from the parent companies
- Provide security assurance for architectural/system design, implementation and business change.
- Coordinate the collection of information from internal and external parties on emergent cybersecurity threats, risks and trends and manage the response.
- Work with partners, vendors and internal/external auditors to deliver and periodically review security controls, solutions and services and ensure that they meet the needs of the business moving forward.
- Manage security incidents and take a lead on Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
- Chair the information security forum.
- Experienced in technical or information security.
- Experienced in a security management role within an SME or larger enterprise.
- Experience of managing security across all areas and functions of the business & supply chain and across all domains including information security, IT/technical security and physical security.
- Have a good working knowledge of IT and security governance frameworks such as ISO 27001, CobiT and ITIL.
- Knowledge and expertise in data protection including GDPR and EU data Privacy rules.
- Experience of PCI DSS compliance programmes as a key decision maker and subject matter expert.
- Knowledge of Cyber Essentials.
- Experience of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity design, planning and execution.
- Experience of working with cloud hosting providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services in a security role, Office 365.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an outsource environment managing third parties to deliver security outcomes.
- Awareness of Project Management frameworks (e.g. PRINCE2).
For more information please apply now.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.