Domiciliary Branch Manager Luton
Domiciliary Branch Manager
Level 4 or equivalent
Our client who are a leading Homecare provider offer a variety of specialist services individual to people's needs. They include Live-In Care, Dementia Support, Reablement Services, Learning Difficulties, Mental Health diagnosis and Palliative Care.
They provide over 2.7 million hours of support each year to over 8000 people through a network of 25 branches located in North, East and South East London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and West Sussex. Working in partnership with some 30 Contracting Authorities.
So if your values are Passion, People and Empathy.... You would want to work for this Health and Social Care Company who are passionate about ensuring that everyone who works for them fulfils their potential!
Our client are looking for a Highly experienced Domiciliary Manager that has proven experience in a similar position and has been used to running a branch that is delivering over 2,000 a week care hours.
* To be registered with CQC as the registered manager of the Branch
* To ensure that the day to day services are operated in accordance with the latest Health & Safety legislation's
* To conform to the UKHCA and GSCC code of professional conduct in relation to the operation of our Domiciliary Care Service
* To organise and operate the branch in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures
* To ensure that each service user receives care and support appropriate to their individual needs
* To ensure that each care worker is correctly recruited, trained and appropriately deployed and supervised
* To implement the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care published in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000
* To achieve financial and quality targets as set by the company
* To provide effective leadership and management, at branch level to ensure the cost effective delivery of services
* To assure that the branch office and staff are fully compliant with all policies, procedures and regulations
* To ensure that all business objectives and targets are met
Skills and Experience required for the role
* NVQ Level 4 or above or Registered Manager Award/equivalent
* Domiciliary Care Management experience
* An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Exceptionally well organised individual with proven management and administration experience
* Good time management/prioritisation skills
If you have all of the above criteria contact Sarah now for a confidential chat. Candidates without the above experience will not be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.