IT Audit Manager
My client is a leading technology and finance services company. Their team is growing both nationally and globally, and they are looking to add an IT Audit Manager to their offices South of London
The IT audit team will be based on the south coast, so some travel nationally will apply for the successful candidate. This role will give the successful candidate the chance to run a team and make a real difference to the business. The potential for growth within the market is huge, and it would be ideal for an experienced candidate who has management experience.
- Successfully running a team of 5 IT auditors
- Working closely with external partners in the planning and the delivery of IT audit reporting.
- You will on occasion assist the Group Chief Audit Head in recruiting other members for your team.
- Working alongside your team, you will develop IT audit plans and see them through.
- You will have a working knowledge of SAP and be able to implement and run the programs for the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified.
- A strong background with over 6 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to manage a large team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.