IT Reporting Analyst
Our client a major Blue Chip organisation based just outside of Fareham, are seeking an IT Reporting Analyst, to extend and enhance their Distribution Information capabilities by producing accurate operational reports.Responsibilities include analyzing, documenting and prioritizing requirements, defining and writing reports and managing the development, production and delivery of high quality KPI data to Operations Managers.
*Manage the development, production and delivery of high quality KPI data to support operational reporting needs for the distribution management team.
*Ensure all reporting / KPI processes are properly documented and all reporting materials produced are subject to appropriate controls prior to distribution.
*Reduce the reliance on spreadsheets by producing appropriate automated reporting solution, utilizing existing tools.
*Assist in the definition of business processes that ensure the consistency, uniformity and accuracy of global data.
* Must have experience in logistics IT including WMS
* High level of IT literacy - concepts and terminology
* Demonstrable experience of working with ERP systems such as BaaN in a fast-paced manufacturing / retail environment.
* Expert working knowledge of Excel is essential (specifically working with macros, formulas and VBA).
* Must have accomplished MS SQL Service skills with a sound understanding of OTC processes
* Must have a minimum of 3 years' report writing experience preferably using Crystal Reports.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Reporting Analyst, to join a world leader in its field, for further details please contact Phil Anders at www.albior.com
Albior Financial Recruitment acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent roles. Albior is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.