Supply Chain Administrator/ Purchasing Admin Assistant
Job title: Supply Chain Administrator
Location: Bradford West Yorkshire
Salary: £17,550 - £18,500 dependent on experience
Job type: Full time and perm
Hours: 45 hours per week 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Do you have Supply Chain experience?
Do you have excellent administration skills?
Are you available for an immediate start?
A market leading home improvement company seeks to recruit an experienced and professional 'Supply Chain Administrator' for an exciting position within its fast paced Purchasing department.
The Job Role
You will be expected to maintain regular contact with the company's installation departments to order goods, materials and services whilst ensuring an accurate audit trial of all branch spend.
Effective administrative and organisational skills are essential as is the need to communicate effectively at all levels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Cost Centre Manager to maximise profit by ensuring a cost effective and structured purchasing function
- Deal with any delivery notes and disputes / discrepancies which may occur
- Chase up any outstanding delivery notes and maintain records as appropriate
- Liaise with suppliers to manage and improve supplier relationships and negotiate costs
- Process purchase order requests and ensure all sign off and authorisation is present and correct and update the appropriate records
- Log confirmations for all purchase orders and deal with any cancellations
- Update and maintain all the databases and all manual / electronic records
- Maintain the Head Office stock spreadsheet and source anything out of stock
- Assist the scaffold team as and when required including liaising with suppliers and the update of all electronic record
- Chase up any outstanding orders and deliveries
The role requires exceptional levels of attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels to ensure the efficient and cost effective ordering of all goods, equipment and services for the Company's Installations function.
Strong computer skills are essential with special regards to Excel and the accurate maintenance of all electronic and manual filing systems.
This role would suit anyone from a purchasing / supply chain background or someone with experience of working within a similar administrative role.
Experience of the construction industry is advantageous but not essential.
The Company Offers
For the right candidate they can offer an immediate start and competitive pay in a full timepermanent position!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and nationally recognized company with a track record of growth and success.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for then please click the APPLY button to send your CV!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications they receive, if you have not heard from them within 3-4 weeks please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Candidates with experience of; Supply Chain Administrator, Logistics Support Administrator, Goods In/Out Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Supply Chain Officer, Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Supply Chain Executive, Supply Chain Planner will also be considered for this role.