- To be responsible for the overall financial control, analysis and reporting
- To complete timely, accurate financial reporting within guidelines both internally and externally.
- To manage the transactional Finance Function – including management of the small finance team.
- To act as the Finance Business Partner to the Evolution management team with helpful and effectively financially based reporting, such as explaining variances and justifying key strategic decisions using.
- Management of Transactional Finance Team
- Business Partner to Evolution Management Team
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly financial reporting
- Daily Book keeping tasks to ensure documentary control
- Support and justification of leading business decisions
- Creation of annual Budgets, monthly reforecasting and annual Long Range Planning requirements
- Creation of annual reports and accounts
- Support for audits, audit compliance and internal control to Sarbanes Oxley governance levels
- Essential - Qualified Accountant
- Preference - Working Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley
- Experience of Sage 200, strong Excel and broad IT awareness, including Finance packages.
- Highly numerate and capable of communicating confidently to all levels of the Group.
- Strong inter personal skills with capability to work closely with senior management
- Ability to work accurately and under tight deadlines.
- Preference – Good understanding of internal controls and knowledge of procedures for implementing compliance.
Hours of Work and Pay:
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Salary up to £45,000
Recruit Mint are working closely with a family run business based in Biggleswade, who manufacture bespoke products around the UK. Due to the expansion they are looking for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis.