Conference Producer & Programme Research Executive
My client a vibrant and innovative Conferencing and Events Company have a newly created opportunity for a Conference Production and Programme Research specialist to join their London team. Initially starting on a 6-month contract basis this is an exciting time for the business and an excellent opportunity for someone with proven conference production and research experience to really make their mark, raise their profile and stand out in this growing and exciting company.
The Role As an experienced Conference Production and Programme Research specialist you are integral to the success of the business and along with supporting events from the very beginning, product development and target market research will be the primary focus of the role and will feature highly! Acting as a key contact you will liaise extensively with target markets, speakers and delegates and attend events while networking with leading industry professionals.
- Extensive telephone, general research and programme development
- In-depth research into target markets
- Creating databases
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
The Person, Skills & Experience To be considered you will need first class communication skills, exceptional organisational, research, English grammar and creative writing skills as well as being a commercial, ambitious, high-energy self-starter. The ability to build relationships and while conducting yourself professionally via telephone and when client facing are essential.
- Graduate with 2.1 degrees (or equiv)
- A Level (or equiv) with grades A-B
- 1-2 years proven conference research and production experience
- Excellent writing, proofing and Microsoft Excel skills
- A good eye for detail, a logical mind as well as being very personable
- Excellent team player with a driven and positive attitude and strong and pro-active approach are essential!
If you need to discuss this role in more detail, please call Demon Recruitment & Resourcing in the Croydon office.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference. Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.