Account Manager - Marketing
Account Manager - Digital Marketing/Film production
Location: Walthamstow (7 minute walk from railway station)
Salary: £28k - £30k
We are working with a dynamic, award winning small Marketing Agency who predominantly produce video and distinctive brand films alongside the production of related media; including email marketing, campaign landing pages, and content for online promotion and distribution for large corporations,
They are seeking an ambitious, client-facing 'Account Manager' who is looking to fast track towards an Account Director role
'Account Manager Role' Key Responsibilities include:
- Client development and sales support: develop relationships both face to face and by telephone, up-sell opportunities, ensuring client retention, integrating insights, creating proposals/presentations, writing up delivered projects and creating marketing assets for the promotion of the business. This includes presentations and case studies (using InDesign) and template Wordpress pages.
- Assisting in the management of digital content production, from initial brief and concept development through to delivery; including budget management
- Coordinate all aspects of a project internally, as well as handling their clients of all levels, within the brands they work for and the agencies they work alongside
- Primarily focused on a couple of key accounts, but you will also have the chance to work across other aspects of the business, and one-off films for further major brands.
- Working closely with researchers, producers, camera operators, and editors - although film content is the main focus for the business
'Account Manager' Key Skills include:
- An experienced Account Manager with a desire to progress to running teams, and a passion for developing top level brand content for the digital environment.
- An understanding of film production workflows would be advantageous
- Broad understanding of marketing strategies and the ability to recommend usage of content to support a client's objectives.
- Familiarity with digital marketing practices and analytics
- Client-facing experience essential
- Education to degree level preferable
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Experience working in dynamic teams
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to join a growing and passionate business that is enjoying fantastic growth.
If you have the relevant skills required please apply today.