Business Development Executive - Sittingbourne
Business Development Executive
£30,000 OTE + 28 days Holidays
Company car, phone and laptop.
Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Field sales working across Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
An opportunity to join a thriving Sittingbourne based business in the role of Telemarketing Executive has become available! The role involves liaising with prestigious business clients, so proven experience of delivering a high standard of customer service both on the telephone and via email is essential, as is the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Calling prospective and lapsed clients to ensure all information is up to date and relevant
- Upselling products to current clients
- Making appointments for members of the sales team
- Providing general administrative support to the sales and purchasing department
- Using a structured approach to telemarketing
- Answer incoming calls according to company standards
- Updating client and company information accurately
- Data Cleansing / Data base entry - Our data is key, on going housekeeping of database files to be updated daily
- The successful candidate will have ideally a minimum of 1 years’ telemarketing/telesales experience, ideally within the print or packaging industry
- Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
- IT computer literate (Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Full training will be given on bespoke packages and company procedure and products
- UK valid driving licence
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.