RNLD Unit Manager
Unit Manager - RNLD Qualified
Specialist Learning Disability Service
Cardiff, South Wales
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior RNLD Qualified Nurse to work as Unit Manager within a specialist learning disability service close to the St. Mellons area in Cardiff, South Wales.
The service includes purpose built therapy and activity rooms where the experienced multi-disciplinary team offer an extensive range of therapeutic interventions and occupational therapy programmes.
You will be joining a team of:
* Specialist learning disability Consultant Psychiatrists
* Including a Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist for people with a learning disability
* Specialist learning disability Nursing Team
* In-house full Multi-Disciplinary Team
The Service has:
* Excellent inspection reports
* Wide range of on-site facilities to develop life, leisure and work skills
* Excellent community links with education and work opportunities
* An environment which promotes rehabilitation and community integration
We are looking for an experienced Registered Learning Disability Nurse, with experience working as Lead Nurse and supervising a team of staff.
This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours a week. The hours are mainly 9am until 5pm and some on call will be required on a rota basis and the salary is negotiable depending on experience, starting at £35,000+ per annum..
Looking to interview ASAP, if you would like further details about this position, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on and send your CV (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.