Root Cause Analyst
Hudson are proud to be partnering a leading brand within Edinburgh to recruit a Root Cause Analyst. This role supports the business by carrying out the analysis of relevant data sources, and providing identification of the trends and causes of customer complaints.
This role involves:
- Analysing complaints MI from outsourced partners to understand the reasoning, trends and common dominators
- Presenting your findings back to the business outlining your MI and database findings
- Providing solutions to the business to prevent these complaints moving forward
- Playing a part of the reduction of complaints across the business
- Demonstrating risk awareness operating within the Risk Management Framework
We are looking for:
- Experience within a Root Cause Analysis role
- Experience within the financial services industry combined with a good understanding of regulations and conduct risk requirements
- Experience of analysing MI, identifying key issues and actions required to support service improvement
- A customer focused attitude whereby you are always looking to improve customer experience and treat customer fairly
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment while managing your workload effectively
- Strong written communication via Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this role sounds like the next step for you please apply online today.
Deadline for applications: 09/04/2017
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.