Job title: Panel Beater
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (8am-5pm)
Salary: Varied on skill - could earn up to £30,000 per annum based on the company bonus scheme
Panel beaters, or vehicle body repairers, are responsible for the repair of the bodywork of vehicles. You will use various metalwork techniques to remove dents, repair rusted section, and fix panels together. You will need to finish the bodywork in a way that matches the rest of the vehicle. Welding qualifications are a necessity. ATA qualification desirable.
· Making assessments of damaged vehicles, deciding how best to repair it and estimating the time and cost for the repair.
· Mending rusted parts of a vehicles bodywork.
· Removing any dents in panels.
· Repairing minor scratches, or making replacement panels.
· Welding new or repaired panels into place.
· Finishing the repair in a way that matches the rest of the bodywork or preparing the surface for a paint sprayer.
· Keeping records of all work carried out.
My client is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team and offers a lucrative bonus scheme for skilled employees.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, please do get in touch with Adam Selling.