TA Role in Ealing for Aspiring Clinical/Edu Psychologist
Teaching Assistant - Ealing
Joining this charming primary school in Ealing is your chance to enjoy the support and comaraderie of a motivated team as the new Teaching Assistant.
If you are a Psychology graduate with a determination to improve the lives and academic welfare of primary aged pupils in South London.
• Psychology, SEN Experienced Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• Teaching Assistant Post Ideal Looking to Develop as a Clinical/Educational Psychologist
• Supporting Pupils with SEN - Teaching Assistant
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
A primary school in West London are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant from September 2018. The Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any graduate who wants to support SEN pupils. This Teaching Assistant post may suit a Psychology graduate likely to be pursuing a career in Educational or Clinical Psychology.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, constantly improving school, where outstanding teaching is common place.
Found in London, this school is a well-run primary and is a mere 4 minute walk from Southall Station. The school enjoys an excellent reputation within the area, and as such is heavily oversubscribed.
Join this exciting, dynamic and diverse environment as a Teaching Assistant today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Eoghan Caldwell at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.