Up to £65,000
Location: London or Homebased
Do you have experience of working at senior level within with Digital Transformation?
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a key charity providing support to people to help them make positive changes to their lives, through community services.
The Digital Lead is instrumental to growth and development of how this charity can digitally communicate and service their users now and in the future.
You will be responsible for developing and delivering the Digital strategy by understanding, analysing and interpreting the organisational needs. Preparing business cases for new projects, via customer insight and research to prioritise and validate these requirements and supporting the funding applications to support in delivering them.
- Project management of Digital Transformation for large organisations
- Strong business analysis experience within transformational change - digital or software
- Working within an Agile development environment
- High level of problem solving and analytical skills
- Ideally PRINCE2 project manager