Land Acquisition Supervisor
Land Acquisition Supervisor - Fareham
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm - Permanent
£22,000 - £26,000 P/A (experience depeding) + Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for one of the UK's largest property development companies who have experienced rapid growth over the last few years.
- Reporting in to the departments Land Manager and managing the administrative support for the department
- Managing the legal side of the land acquisition for the company
- Managing the legal correspondence and working in partnership with the company's Solicitor handling acquisition, planning, contracts and sales
- Handling legal planning correspondence, pointing out additional costs or arising issues
- Maintaining relationships with Housing Associations/Social Housing providers handling offers on construction sites etc.
- Handling and obtaining reports on new sites and being responsible for legal files
- Supervising the team administrators
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have Legal Real Estate experience
- Will need to have previous staff/people management experience
- Must have a general understanding of the land acquisition process
- Must be detail orientated and have high levels of accuracy
- Will need to be familiar with various legal terminology and land buying processes
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal for more information!!
Key Words: "land","acquisition","property","housing","manager","supervisor","land manager","legal","law","solicitor","planning","sales","buyer","contracts","build","new build","costs","construction","reports","real estate","homes","builders","building","people management","land buyer","land management","land acquisition"Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.