Sales Manager (Fully Re-locatable)
Sales Manager (FULLY RE-LOCATABLE) - Ideal for Retailers with Assisted Sales Backgrounds
This award winning business has become a destination for holiday makers and families looking to get away from the bustling city life and into some of the most picturesque areas of the UK.
With a completely people focussed attitude they have attracted some of the best talent in the market across different regions of the UK and formed a great team internally. The business is famous for their internal progression plans and creating an open and challenging work environment.
The role of a Sales Manager will manage a team of sales executives with the aim of building new business from enquiries, referrals, and using the existing bookings to add incremental revenue through other revenue streams.
You will be site based but will have the flexibility to move to other sites in your region.
- Develop new business within the holiday sector
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Maintain current relationships with customers
- Upsell packages and entertainment packages.
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience within the Business development/Sales space
- Experience in the Assisted Sales Retail Space.
- Adept at establishing rapport to set up meetings with potential customers
- Motivated self-starter
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable on the phone developing new clients.