Part Qualified Accountant
My client is keen to recruit a part qualified accountant to assist in the delivery, maintenance and control of accounting services, for statutory, regulatory and internal management reporting.
- Reporting to the senior Finance Control Accountant, Key Responsibilities include:
- Month / Year end close processes
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Journals and associated underlying schedules
- Inter Co / Inter Group transactions
- Treasury / Cash Management
- Preparation and analysis of budgets and forecasts
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Overhead review and cost control
- Statutory and tax reporting
- Any other ad-hoc projects
- Ensure adherence to Group Accounting Policy escalating risks and issues to Senior Finance Control Accountant.
- Identify risk regarding GL postings, completion of reconciliations, and maintenance of data quality.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations, escalating risks and issues to Senior Finance Control Accountant
- Ensure Divisional adherence to technical and regulatory accounting rules
Role will ideally suit a part qualified or experienced accountant with solid all round management accounting experience, with ideally some exposure to financial / statutory accounts production, ideally from a manufacturing background, but this isn’t essential.
You will be a good communicator and influencer, who can build relationships on trust and manages relationship successfully across all levels of the wider organisation. You will be a self-starter, who is able to challenge status quo and escalate appropriately. You will be commercially astute, highly driven, determined & enthusiastic with a desire to learn, develop and progress
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company into a pivotal role for the finance team.