A major engineering company have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant, based in their head office in Aylesbury. You will be supporting the procurement team with all aspects of purchasing, whilst carrying out all system administration for the team.
We are ideally looking to speak with candidates who have strong administration skills, who have worked within a procurement support position previously.
- Support procurement team with all aspects of purchasing
- Carry out all system administration for the procurement team
- Manage the database, keeping supplier pricing up to date
- Monitor stock levels, ensuring minimum quantities are kept
- Build and develop relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Deal with any invoice queries, working closely with the accounts team
- Keep the invoice query log up to date with accurate information
- Experience working within a procurement support role
- Strong administration skills
- Good communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Driven and eager to learn
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, who can provide real career progression opportunities. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for the role, submit your CV now.