Fundraising Coordinator - Door to Door Fundraising
Wesser Limited are currently recruiting for a County Fundraising Coordinator to train, manage and grow residential fundraising teams within Middlesbrough and the surrounding area.
The role of a Fundraising Coordinator vital in ensuring that Wesser can deliver in excess of 30,000 regular donors for our long term charity partners every year. It is therefore paramount that applicants have a sound understanding of direct fundraising and experience of growing and maintaining successful fundraising teams.
- Salary of £21,000 rising to £23,000 on successful completion of probationary period.
- Generous bonus structure with an OTE in excess of £30,000 per annum.
- Fully expensed company car
- Company pension scheme
Key task and responsibilities:
- To recruit a high number of quality supporters.
- Promote a positive staff and supporter experience, by living the Wesser and charity values.
- Take the lead on the implementation of door-to-door supporter recruitment strategy with a focus on donor quality and longevity.
- Develop regional campaigns by recruiting new Team Leaders and Fundraisers through fair and effective recruitment techniques.
- Conduct New Starter Training and Assessment Sessions as and when required; in line with HR policies, sector regulatory standards, company values and ethical standards.
- Working knowledge of Door-to-Door/Direct fundraising
- Track record of motivating groups of people and performance management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with charity partners
- Excellent motivational and training skills
- Flexibility in managing a variety of tasks/projects concurrently
- IT literate - familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to analyse results data
Regular travel within the campaign area will be required. All applicants must therefore have a full UK or EU driving license.
This role would suit an established fundraising manager or a Team Leader/Coordinator looking to develop their career within the charity sector.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.