Real Estate Portfolio Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Real Estate Analyst to work for a global investment Manager
The ideal candidate is likely to have
- Real Estate knowledge, an Accounting background, A strong numerical degree
- Proficient in cashflow modelling and appreciation of real estate performance matrix
- Experience of business intelligence tools, Data analysis, charting and visualisation skills
- Excel; knowledge of Macros and VBA preferred
- Knowledge of building dashboards and using visualization tools like Tableau is an advantage
The position involves a wide scope including
- Subject matter expert on the investment processes and initial data base set up of new investments
- Ability to provide data analytics support for the underwriting of new investments
- Work with the external partners (eg. Due diligence consultants) to set up necessary information flows.
- Subject Matter Expert for real estate processes in the authorization lists, guides and manuals.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of real estate operating data from external operating partners.
- Ability to support data collection system that optimizes data collection, data integrity and analytics delivery.
- Process capital calls and distributions from external partners, as needed. Assist with the analysis of investment distributions (attribution between return-of-capital and return-on-capital).
- Evaluate and analyze real estate investment performance data including investment returns, market values and other property-level operating data.
- Assist with the preparation of various investment and portfolio level operating and performance reports on a quarterly, half-yearly and annual basis. This includes coordination of reporting cycles to meet timelines required by the internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with other asset management functions (e.g. audit of asset management, investment fees and promote paid to the operating partners)
- Technology and process improvement
- Identify business requirements and develop business analytics for the purpose of enhancing business insights.
- Project management role amongst internal and external parties to support portfolio management activities