Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Manufacturing company based in Newbury who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Miller to join their existing team.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Machines
- Read and work to Engineering drawings
- Ensure processes are compiled and adhered to
- Write Programs
- Work to tight tolerances
What we are looking for:
- Experience using Fanuc would be advantageous
- You must be able to Set and Operate machinery without supervision
- NVQ Level 3 - Engineering/Apprentice Trained CNC Machinist
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Monday - Friday - 39 Hour week
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"