MIS Team Leader
7 days left
- Full Time
LCG Recruitment are working with a private training provider based in Sunderland who have a permanent vacancy for an MIS Team Leader
To support and work with the Data and Funding Manager in ensuring the provision of accurate and timely information and analysis of performance relating to funding, standards and compliance of all stakeholders and funding bodies and agencies, in relation to our clients Apprenticeship programmes.
To assist the Data and Funding manager to provide our client with access to comprehensive, reliable, relevant and up-to-date information and reporting facilities relating to our apprenticeship programmes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the MIS team, ensuring that staff are trained, and motivated to meet the objectives and priorities of our client and their stakeholders in relation to Apprenticeships
- Oversee the day to day operations of the MIS team
- Ensure compliance to meet funding agencies and other external bodies data and audit requirements
- To ensure that policies and procedures covering Data & Funding & MIS team functions are adhered to.
- Provide advice, guidance and training to managers and teams on completing of paperwork
- Assist in the training given to staff and managers on performance and funding data, reporting processes and procedures
- Assist with internal audits across all contracts including approved sub contractors
- Assist with the 'due diligence’ process for new and existing sub-contractors
- Ensure that documentation meets SFA, awarding body & sub-contractor compliance standards
- Ensure implementation and use of DSAT software to run internal audits & ensure data compliance and produce reports
- Coordinate quarterly review forums with 'users’ to re-evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of designated paperwork
- Ensure internal data is relevant, accurate and timely and produce appropriate MIS reports as required
- Timely collection and validation of learner data in line with audit requirements and ensure external deadlines met
- To attend audit meetings as required implement action plans to agreed time-scales when issues highlighted
- To ensure learner information reporting conforms to Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and other relevant legislation
- To assist with the management and implantation of existing and new learner information software
- Any other duties that fall under the remit of this role
- To act at all times in accordance with our clients policies, in particular Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding. To promote the highest standards of practice and ensure the effective implementation of these policies within the area of responsibility.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults you are responsible for or come into contact with.
Applicants must have extensive MIS and Apprenticeships experience.
36 Hours per week