In-House Insurance Account Manager- Ref. KL25
7 days left
- Full Time
This large and successful international company is a global furniture retailer whose subsidiary companies are household names. This is an opportunity to join the servicing network that provides specialist insurance and risk solutions to the company in-house working hand in hand with a global insurance broker. The company offers an exciting future and make their employees' professional and personal development a priority.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the insurance function and overseeing detailed analysis of claims. The candidate will be liaising with several global offices on a regular basis.
• Likely to come from an insurance broker background, although an underwriting background will be considered also.
• To provide management of the insurance function and assist with handling insurance matters within the UK, as well as liaison with overseas offices on global policies.
• Manage the procurement of insurance ensuring compliance with internal and external processes.
• Broking and re-broking of insurance policies in the London and overseas insurance markets as required.
• Management of claims.
• Regular interaction with the London, Paris and Vienna offices.
• Assist with managing self-insurance arrangements, through the Gibraltar based Captive.
• Good knowledge of Property, Business Interruption, Motor, Goods in Transit and Public and Product Liability insurances and a good understanding of the UK general insurance market.
• Experience or understanding of contracts and contract law would be ideal.
• Help to develop and drive the risk function, ensuring group risks are identified and mitigated.
• Good understanding of strategic and/or operational risk management.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a structured and planned manner to prioritise and to manage time effectively under pressure.
• Be confident and convey a strong presence and professional image.
• Be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft packages (particularly Excel and Word) and database packages.
• Any previous experience of the risk management system Riskonnect would be an advantage.
Nova Search are acting as an employment agency in respect of this business.