Motor Claims Handler
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful motor insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Motor Claims Handler within their office in Manchester.
As a Motor Claims Handler you will proactively record and process claims in accordance with service standards. You will deal with allocated claims as speedily and efficiently as possible from outset to conclusion.
Your Key Responsibilities as a Motor Claims Handler will be as follows:
- To proactively record, process and settle claims in accordance with our principles and procedures and to maintain files within our service standards
- To ensure that all files are reserved accurately and promptly within our reserving philosophy. To be personally responsible for ensuring the reserves fully reflect the level of damages on each file
- To process cheques on claims files as required and in accordance with your authorities
- To identify and champion potential fraudulent claims and action as per guidelines
- Ensure liability is agreed within existing case law and accident circumstances
- Effectively negotiate with customers, suppliers all relevant third party representatives
- To adhere to and consider all regulatory requirements at all times, including TCF, DPA, AML and Anti Bribery principles, and ensure all direct reports are compliant.
- To be compliant with health and safety policies at all times
- To ensure compliance with company standards/regulations at all times
- Agreeing liability.
- Processing loss of earnings.
To be successful in the role of Motor Claims Handler you will need experience handling motor claims, assessing and agreeing liability. You will need an understanding of reserving and liability decisions.
If you would like to be considered for the above role, please send your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Motor Claims, Credit Hire Motor Claims, Third Party Motor Claims, Claims roles in Manchester, Claims Handler, Motor Claims Handler