Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant - PERM - 18-24kpa
Greenwellgleeson are recruiting for a Assistant Management Accountant. The successful candidate will be part of the UK management accounts team, assisting in the analysis of accounts and the production and distribution of management reports. The role will require the candidate take on the responsibility for specific cost centres within the business in terms of monitoring, analysing and liaising with relevant managers. The role will also involve taking responsibility for certain key balance sheet areas, likely to include accruals and fixed assets. In addition to these regular tasks, ad hoc project work will be required, and support for existing roles within the management accounts team.
The successful candidate will be required to:
* Assist in the preparation and review of monthly accounts including reconciliations of key accounts and preparation of commentary.
* Providing cover for the rest of the management accounts team in a number of aspects of month end accounting and procedures.
* Undertake training in Business Analytics in order to facilitate the provision of reports within the section.
* Be trained up in, and take ownership of, fixed asset accounting.
* Assisting in the preparation of information for external auditors as required.
* Assisting in the collation of information, review and reporting of budgets.
* Communicating with UK managers to provide information or respond to queries.
* Undertaking ad hoc project work as required