- Tamworth, Staffordshire.
- £15,000pa plus monthly commission and lots of incentives.
- Permanent contract
- Monday to Friday, days only.
Experienced sales administrator /telesales advisor or telemarketing agent required for a B2B / business to business sales role in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Speaking with existing customers you will be required to process orders and naturally up-selling other products or special offers. Processing associated administration to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
Due to continuing development within the department, we are seeking an experienced sales person to join an established friendly sales team in Tamworth, a department that works well as a team and targets are being achieved on a weekly basis that feeds into the monthly commission being paid to employees. In addition to a high performing team and working in a proactive department there are endless opportunities to win lots of spot prizes.
To be selected for this role we are keen to speak with candidates who have experience in
Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Telesales, Telemarketing, Customer Sales, B2B internal sales, or business development.
- Meeting daily outbound call targets to existing customers.
- Processing of associated sales administration.
- Using Excel daily to enter data and generate sales reports.
- Understand customer needs, build relationships quickly.
- Upsell promotions and additional products.
- Complete KPI's and customer information accurately and to required deadlines.
Please apply online with your up-to-date CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.