SOS Recruitment - Poole £27,000 - £33,000 a year - Permanent
SOS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Carpenters for our client based in Poole. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Second fix / Final fit. To fit out cabins (bedrooms), galleys (kitchens), lounges, crew quarters, doors, furniture, upholstered panels and bathrooms to a very high standard of finish through excellent application of scribing and classic carpentry techniques.
- Akin to shop and kitchen fitting, applicants will work in teams led by a Team Leader to construct ready for dispatch.
- Applicants need the ability to read and understand scaled drawings (1:10s), plus, the competence to work within tight tolerances with high value lacquered veneers and solid wood products.
- Building to the required quality standard to defined deadlines is a key element of the role.
- On the job coaching will be provided to those unfamiliar with the required sector construction methods.
- Skilled or semi-skilled Carpentry
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work to a high standard of finish by hand and have your own tools
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays increasing to 25 days after 4 years' service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years' service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years' service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Nightshifts available paying x 1.33
- 4% Pension Scheme
- On-site canteen facilities
- Sports and social club
Location: Poole Pay: £27k - £33k per annum DOE DON'T DELAY Call: Send CV: