Group Reservations (Travel Industry)
Global Travel Company seeks a confident and capable reservation/booking agent to join their busy, multilingual team.
The role will focus on analysing incoming requests and finding suitable accommodation for international groups coming into Europe.
You will be expected to handle a high volume in a timely manner with accuracy as well as show good negotiation skills whilst demonstrating superb interpersonal and communication abilities coupled with a professional telephone manner.
Duties and Key tasks
- Contacting hotels by phone, email / fax in order to discuss present and future reservations
- Process bookings using the in-house system
- Negotiate rates and conditions with hotels / suppliers
- Produce accurate documents / reports
- General administration
- Dispute handling
- Prioritising workload according to deadlines
- Process Deposits / Refunds
- Previous experience in a busy reservations team in travel environment
- Travel industry experience 1+ years
- Have totally fluent English in addition to another European language a plus
- Strong interest in developing a career within corporate travel industry
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.