A fantastic position has become available working for a Credit Controller working for a leading media organisation based in the City of London. This a fantastic opportunity to progress and develop your career in a role which will provide a hands on approach with clients and interaction at high levels of management.
- Recover monies outstanding via phone and email.
- Manage a ledger of 100 clients
- Aim to reduce overall debtor days
- Raising credit notes where available
- Monthly production of the aged debtor report
- Monthly cash flow forecasting
The successful Credit Controller will have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confidence when dealing with queries
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of credit control
If you wish to develop your career with this amazing company and have the correct skill set, please do apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.
WE/AB/19186 Credit Controller Central London
£24k with employee benefits