Apple IT Engineer - Midlands and Southwest URGENT
Apple IT Engineer (ACTC) - Midlands and South West * URGENT *
Up to £25,000 plus benefits including Company car, iPad, laptop and iPhone
Our client, a Technology Solutions company who are focused on the effective use of technology in a variety of business sectors, have an urgent requirement for a strong 2nd line Apple engineer to assist in the support of their clients` Apple technology.
As the ideal candidate, you will work alongside a strong technical team that focus on providing Mobility Services and solutions to support a portfolio of customers in the Education and Business sectors.
Your main duties will involve visiting contracted customers and deploying Apple solutions across the Midlands and the South East, with some travel in London. You will also contribute to the smooth running and availability of customers Apple technology, by means of best practice and proactive monitoring.
Our client is looking for somebody who has the interest and capacity to train towards an Aruba Certification and progress in this role.
Key Requirements :
- IT Experience in a dynamic IT operations environment.
- Apple Certified Technical Co-ordinator (ACTC).
- Experience of supporting Apple Technology.
- Clean driving license.
- IT Experience of networks, Microsoft Server, security, storage solutions.
- Experience of Mobility Networks, including Wireless.
- Experience of Networking.
- Understanding of ITIL standards.
- Any experience of Aruba networks .
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you feel you have the required knowledge and experience and would like to apply for this role, then please send your CV to .
This is an urgent requirement.