£18,000 - £23,000
Temp to Perm
Full time: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
My client is a leading equipment provider within their field of expertise. Currently, due to the new exciting expansion plans, they are looking to take on a Procurement Administrator. This opportunity is offered on a full time basis. If you are immediately available and interested, please continue reading!
As the Procurement Administrator, you will play a pivotal part in my clients operations and will be responsible for:
- Engaging with Suppliers to obtain competitive and value - through agreements on cost, SLA lead times and overall quality.
- Raising purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Managing the supply chain goods receivables process.
- Liaising with clients and handle all queries relating to issues with orders.
- Registering invoices on the Invoicing system.
- Monitoring the Sales Stock Levels on a daily basis.
- Source brand new suppliers and vet accordingly to ensure they meet the companies standard requirements.
- Working closely with the Hire desk department and provide support when at capacity.
As the Procurement Administrator, you will need to meet the following competences:
- Experience of working in a similar position is extremely desirable.
- Supplier management and contract negotiation skills will be desirable.
- Must be IT Competent - Stock System, Microsoft Office and Outlook skills.
- Self-Manager - able to manage work load independently.