Senior Marketing Executive - Sports / Events
A global sports business is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join its events team, focusing on their mass participation portfolio (swimming, cycling, running etc). This is an opportunity to work across a multitude of projects that requires creativity, self-motivation and attention-to-detail. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sports and leisure and committed to consistently delivering driven campaigns
- Execution of all marketing campaigns - experience working with budgets, agencies and campaign planning and management is essential.
- Working with affiliate partners including PR agencies and building strong relationships
- Taking responsibility for end to end management and delivery of projects and campaigns
- Development of all creative collateral and supporting sponsorship activation
- Working alongside the Social Media and Customer Experience teams to ensure activity is measurable and insight driven.
- Overseeing different projects with tight deadlines - you must be a great communicator and have excellent organisational and time management skills.
Sound like the kind of role for you? If you have examples of executing tactical and creative mass participation marketing campaigns, get in touch!
Please apply through this site with your CV.