Pub Restaurant Manager, Stamford
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced and motivated Pub Restaurant Managers to join one of our client’s Pubs in the beautiful market towns of Bourne and Stamford in Lincolnshire and Oakham in Leicestershire.
Our client is an independently owned group of 6 pubs and a hotel based within Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire and Lincolnshire which specialise in exceptional real ale, fine wine, delicious food in old characterful buildings dating back to the 13th Century.
As Pub Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for:
* The appearance, presentation and standards of the business
* Ensuring that high levels of training and motivation is achieved with all staff members
* Taking financial responsibility for monies taken and to observe profitability and budgets
* Ensuring counting sheets, balance sheets and business sheets are completed accurately and any discrepancies are discussed and highlighted
* Managing staff: training, motivating, structuring the team around you, evaluation, promotion, tasks and rotas
* Ensuring uniform standards are upheld
* Making sure thorough staff briefing and de-briefing is done at the start and end of each shift
* Ensuring Allergen sheets are filled and available
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate for this Pub Restaurant Manager role will be / have:
* Experienced in managing high volume food and beverage sites – essential
* A good knowledge and experience of real ales
* Excellent leadership and customer service skills
* Good at prioritising, the ability to listen, stress management, team motivation & recruitment
* Good profitability awareness and able to deliver training at all levels
* Financial understanding and accountability
As Pub Restaurant Manager you will receive a salary of £23,000 to £25,000 per annum depending upon experience plus:
* Up to 32 days holiday per year
* Bonus scheme
* A 10% discount card for all pubs within our clients’ group
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pub, restaurant, manager, hospitality, catering, bar,