Deputy Manager - Nurse
Appoint Group Vacancy
Position: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to work as a Deputy Manager in a warm and friendly purpose-built nursing home based in Milton Keynes. The home is situated in a friendly residential area and provides care for the elderly and has a specialist unit for residents with dementia. We are proud to work with this organisation, as they are only healthcare employer in the UK to be voted as one of the top 25 companies in the UK, an award they have won a massive SIX times!
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate Deputy Manager to assist with the smooth running of the home and healthcare staff. You will be involved in the day to day running, and you will have autonomy in the role to make your mark. There are genuine development and progression opportunities and this is a perfect stepping stone to higher positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits.
Including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail, Holidan and Travel Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension plan
Residents have had their say about living in the facility - "I am well looked after, and the staff help me feel really secure" and "I know who is in charge of the facility, we see her everyday" - clear leadership is present in the facility.
Applicants must be RGN / RMN / RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Liam Kenny on or send a copy of your CV to